You KNOW there is. Most of us suffer from it. How do we deal with it?
Redlands Conservancy has the antidote –
Redlands Gateway Ranch
Nature trails, native plant gardens, the nature workshop center – for young, old and in-between. It’s what you need!
Whether you are a hiker, cyclist, horseback rider, birder, gardener, nature lover, educator, native habitat advocate, or you just want to unplug for a while – this is the place for you. And we need your help to finish the ranch – so you can use it whenever you want . . . no matter what your passion is!
We started this project needing $225,000 – and after donations of $126,000, all we need now to finish the project is one (1!) donation of $99,000! Or 990 donations of $100 each or maybe it will take 4,950 donations of $20 each. Donate Now!
Can you do it? Can you be The ONE? How about one of the 990? Or at least one of the 4,950?
What does this get you?
- For cyclists: The Ranch gives you access to 20 miles of single track trails and historic jeep roads, with fabulous views of the mountains.
- For hikers: The Ranch gives you that same access, and the Watering Hole – a public picnic area at the ranch headquarters.
- For horseback riders: The Ranch gets you on those trails, protected from motorized vehicles with trailhead step-overs.
- For birders: The Ranch gives you those same trails, nature workshops with experts who know every bird song, and native gardens to pull in all manner of birds
- For gardeners: The Ranch gives you your time in the dirt and sun as you work in the Gateway Garden.
- For nature lovers: The Ranch provides everything you want and need.
Help us put the fourth wall on our Education Center!
Help us make a safe place to park!
Help us build you an aprés-hike Watering Hole!
Help us clear and maintain the trails!
Help us create the native gardens!
Free workshops, free trails, free garden walks – these are waiting for you. And we are waiting for you! DONATE NOW!
Gateway Givers – to $999
Stepping Stones – $1,000
California Poppy – $5,000
Wild Lilac – $15,000
Toyon – $30,000
Grand Oaks – $50,000
Write a check, send to PO Box 855, 92373 (works best for us – no fees)
Inscription on boulder in Gateway Garden or Watering Hole garden (Grand Oaks, Toyon, Wild Lilac, California Poppy)
Stepping Stone on Gateway Garden Honor Trail